Dr. Darrel Kerr Is this you?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 27th, 2011

Dr. Kerr

Dr. Kerr and I had a shaky start many years ago. The trust I have in him is like a God send. I hope he trust me as much. He listens to me and takes me seriously. In this small county I feel blessed that he stays here, it sure can't be for the money. I hope he has no plans on leaving us. He is a wonderful doctor and we have few primary care doctors. I also like that if he doesn't know what is wrong he will refer you to some one whom he thinks can help...Dr. Kerr is wonderful doctor and person.

April 16th, 2015