A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Pardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrel Pardi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardi graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel Spencer Pardi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darrel S. Pardi practice?
- Dr. Darrel Pardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrel Pardi practices Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Gastroenterologists.