A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Quick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Quick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrel Quick, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- FAA Physicals
Education & Awards
Dr. Quick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Quick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel Keith Quick MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darrel K. Quick practice?
- Dr. Darrel Quick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrel Quick practices Occupational Medicine near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Preventive Medicine Specialists.