A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Griffin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Griffin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Griffin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Alton Griffin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darrell A. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Darrell Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Griffin practices Psychiatry near Crosby, TX.
See Crosby Psychiatrists.