A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Baskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baskin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Baskin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Baskin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Edward Baskin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell E. Baskin practice?
- Dr. Darrell Baskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Baskin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jbsa Lackland, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.