A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Baskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baskin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Baskin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Baskin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Edward Baskin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell E. Baskin practice?
- Dr. Darrell Baskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Baskin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jbsa Lackland, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.