A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Belcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Belcher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belcher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Belcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belcher graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Belcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Cecil Belcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrell C. Belcher practice?
- Dr. Darrell Belcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Belcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.