A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Belcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Belcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belcher graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Belcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darrell C. Belcher practice?
Dr. Darrell Belcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Surgeons.