Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Dr. Bowyer and his nurse Mel are 1/1,000,000!! show details Dr. Bowyer and his nurse Mel are 1/1,000,000!!
by MorganRN on Dec 16th, 2015

Doctor bowyer and his nurse are two of the most kind hearted & down to earth people/healthcare providers that I know. They work exceptionally well together & really do go the extra mile for their patient's needs. I appreciate & admire the simple fact that they spend an adequate amount of time with their patients. He has a wonderful office staff as well, I was made to feel welcome and valued as a patient from day one, nearly 8 years ago. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
by Kimberly on Jun 17th, 2015

Love the staff and doctor spends quality time with all his patients

by dawanna isedore on Apr 14th, 2014

My experience was far from fair dr. Bowyer did not diagnosis me with what I was suffering with while I was under his care pregnant with twins. I had the hellp syndrome .....he send me back home just as well as hugley hospital did where he worked.....did not return my phone calls... Would never refer him to anyone....

Nov 4th, 2010

He such an awesome Dr. I would reccomend him to any one.I don't know quite what else to say i am speechles that is how awesome he is.

by jf on Jul 2nd, 2010

Dr. Bowyer is a kind, caring, Christian man. He spends as much time as is needed to answer questions and talk with you and never makes you feel rushed. He truly cares about his patients and what is best for them, not his wallet.