A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- C.S. Mott Children`s Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darrell A. Campbell practice?
Dr. Darrell Campbell practices Surgery near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yelm, WA.
See Olympia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Daryl Campbell, Dr. Darryl Campbell, Dr. Darrin Campbell, Dr. Darell Campbell