A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Arthur Campbell MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrell A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Darrell Campbell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Campbell practices Surgery near Yelm, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Yelm Surgeons.