A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Arthur Campbell MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrell A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Darrell Campbell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Campbell practices Surgery near Yelm, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Yelm Surgeons.