A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Cass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Cass, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Lung tumor (Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cass graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan