A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Cass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Cass, Pediatric Surgeon, General Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cass
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Cass, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Lung tumor (Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cass graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Lorne Cass MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrell L. Cass practice?
- Dr. Darrell Cass has 7 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Cass practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Silverdale, WA.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Pediatric Surgeons.