A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Fader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Fader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Fader, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fader graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fader has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell J Fader MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell J. Fader practice?
- Dr. Darrell Fader has 5 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Fader practices Dermatology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Bellevue Dermatologists.