A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Franks is Excellent. Dr. Franks has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darrell J. Franks practice?
Dr. Darrell Franks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Darell Franks, Dr. Daren Franks, Dr. Darin Franks, Dr. Darrel Franks