Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 5th, 2015

Spent 1 hour in waiting room another 45 minutes in exam room. At the 30 min mark I asked how long since I live 6 blocks away, I could go home, but NO they made me wait.

Horriable Doctor! show details Horriable Doctor!
by Brandy J on Jun 13th, 2013

Franks wait time in his office is a minimum of 3 hours! He is not prompt. The office is hard to contact-if you cand find the correct number. Diagnosis: "if it hurts when you move your arm like that, then don't move it that way" That was Franks diagnosis! After a major knee surgery he didnt give my mother blood thinners. Less then a month later she was in CICU with Bilateral Pulmonary Embolism, both lower lungs were full of clots, her leg she had knee surgery on was full, and the right artery going to the lungs. All from the knee surgery. My mother spent 8 days in CICU, on the 5th day Franks PA came in and all she wanted to know was where my mothers leg brace was and why she wasnt wearing it! If you want to chance your life then go see Franks.

Patient show details Patient
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Franks demonstrated thorough knowledge of medicine during my procedure. However post-op service is lacking. He didn't explain things very clearly after the surgery. His personal nurse and receptionist were not friendly or helpful at all. The first appointment that I had I waited for over an hour before I was able to see him (and I only saw him for a mere 5 minutes at the most). However displeased with the service I received post-op, Dr. Franks is the doctor you want to see in order to ensure your procedure is done correctly, however the care afterwards is lacking extremely.