A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Hansen is Good. Dr. Hansen has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Hansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darrell R. Hansen practice?
Dr. Darrell Hansen practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Daryl Hansen, Dr. Darryl Hansen, Dr. Darrin Hansen, Dr. Darell Hansen