A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Hansen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Hansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Robert Hansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darrell R. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Darrell Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Hansen practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.