A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Hansen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Hansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Robert Hansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darrell R. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Darrell Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Hansen practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.