A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Henderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Bruce Henderson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell B. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Darrell Henderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Henderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.