A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Herrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Herrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrington graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herrington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Scci ALtc Hospital
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell T Herrington DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darrell T. Herrington practice?
- Dr. Darrell Herrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Herrington practices Family Medicine near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Primary Care Doctors.