Dr. Darrell Herrington DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 29th, 2016
I would not even take my dog to see this person sorry person made my wife cry I went back to see if he would make me cry didn't want to come out made a complaint but what a joke was told he brings in too much money to Bench Mark . Heard he teaches the men's bible class go figure

January 27th, 2016
Great Dr.

November 1st, 2015
I have been visiting with Dr. Herrington since I moved to San Angelo 13 years ago. Now, I can't see myself seeing anyone else. He truly cares about his patients.

October 8th, 2015
This is, in my opinion, not a dr that should be in practice strictly because of how he approaches his patients He has the worst manner of speaking to people. I have honestly never left a dr office in tears because of the way i was treated. He is very condescending and refused to help me because of what another Dr had done. Instead of trying to help me fix the issues i have, within his comfort zone, he simply said we are not a good fit and that he was refusing to help. After talking bad about my previous Dr, he told me not to go talk to him in detail about what he said. This is just not my opinion of how anyone should be spoken to. Especially when someone is coming to you for help when that is your profession.

July 27th, 2014
ASU Professor
He has my complete confidence as a medical professional. Coming from the DFW area, I was wary of a small-town doctor when I was hired as a professor at ASU seven year ago, but Dr. Herrington has met and SURPASSED my expectations!

April 9th, 2014
Long time patient
My family has used Dr. Herrington for over 10 years and trust him completely. His diagnosis is always correct so I know we are in good hands!

July 25th, 2013
#1 Doctor
Dt. Herrington is the best doctor ever. He listens to what you have to say and answers any questions. He is very professional and takes time sreig you not rushing you in and out. I am 55 years old and have seen lots of doctors and rate him #1!!!

July 16th, 2012
Great Dr
The best Dr I have ever had, very caring. to bad I had to move to another city and haven't find a great Dr like Dr Herrington.

May 12th, 2011
Not well known yet
So far, he is very concerned in getting all my issues taken care of. He is very strict to do "as he says" which is of great importance, the only thing is when I want to try to use something I have heard of as a good product eg, vitamins, etc, he is strict and says I should be getting everything I need in my food. I have a lot if issues and he knows I am in pain and he is very good at trying to resolve pain issues. He is not afraid to try to stop my pain (so far whatever it may take). I am a nurse & would like to address some things but feel he does not want to be questioned. So far he is a very good doctor. One thing I wanted is to know my dr. knows that Jesus is the ultimate healer and that God uses him and gives him directions for ech individual.

May 11th, 2011
he is the best doctor i ever had

January 14th, 2011
Don't ask a question and immediately start talking to the Nurse while the patient is answering.