A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Hirt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Hirt, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Hirt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hirt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Hirt MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell Hirt practice?
- Dr. Darrell Hirt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Hirt practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Nephrologists.