A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Jonas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Jonas, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Jonas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Marc Jonas DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darrell M. Jonas practice?
- Dr. Darrell Jonas has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Jonas practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.