Dr. Darrell Jordan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 6th, 2012
Absolutly LOVE Dr. Jordan! The nurses and staff are really friendly, and Dr. Jordan is very caring. Can't express how greatly I appreciate him!

July 21st, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
I had used several OB/GYN doctors b/f I found Dr. Jordan in 1988. He has been my doctor for 23 years and he is a wonderful doctor and man. He is kind, polite, and very considerate of his patients. He takes the time to listen and then takes the time to explain procedures. He delivered my daughter 22 yrs ago, and he is now her doctor too. I have no reservations recommending Dr Darrell Jordan to anyone. He is the best.

October 22nd, 2010
I was having a great labor. Things were going very well. The baby was healthy, I was healthy. I couldn't have asked for better. He came in and recommended pitocin to speed things along though he knew that I didn't want it. Since I was dilated to a 9 and had been for a few hours I asked if there was another option. He responded with "Well you could have a dead baby or bleed to death." There was absolutely no reason for him to say what he said. I had just been asking for other options. After that he was very rude to us. I ended up pushing instead of receiving pitocin. He made me have an episiotomy (which he knew I didn't want). Needless to say I will not be going back to him since he had absolutely no respect for me or my family.

August 26th, 2009
He was very quit but still made you feel at ease. The nurses were very nice and were ready to help answer any quiestons