Dr. Darrell Kammer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2015
Best ENT doctor in Idaho!!!
for the past year 1/2, Dr. Kammer has been my follow up doctor in Idaho. 2 years ago, I was injured. The injury caused significant damage and I've had 2 surgeries so far. The last surgery was performed by a specialist in Utah and I had to find a follow-up doctor in Idaho, which is how I found Dr. Kammer. Out of all the doctor's I've seen over the past 2 years, Dr. Kammer is my favorite. He truly cares about the patient and goes above and beyond to make sure the patient is taken care of. Dr. Kammer even called me at home after a procedure to make sure I was OK. Most doctors never call their patients and only view their patients as a number or dollar sign instead of a human being. Dr. Kammer treats his patients like Human Beings and cares deeply about each individual he sees. Dr. Kammer has proven he's a man of integrity. If you're looking for a top notch ENT doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Kammer. I truly feel God's hand on Dr. Kammer's life.

November 13th, 2009
Unmatched skill and caring!
Dr. Kammer has been very skilled and caring with my care. He takes his patients seriously, and I always feel comfortable that I am in the best hands! I highly recommend him...gold star rating :)V.G.