Dr. Darrell Leslie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell Leslie?

fantastic doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2017

This doctor takes the time to listen and answer questions .When you leave his office you know EXACTLY what your condition is . I have had him as my doctor for over five years and he never fails to impress me . I have five crushed disks in my neck and he has worked to manage the pain rather than rush me to surgery .( no narcotics ) He recently treated me for Bells palsy and originally I thought I had a stroke as my face was paralyzed and right side drooped considerably , he managed to calm me down ,: YOU WILL BE FINE ."My wife also uses his wife as her doctor with the same satisfaction and confidence . First class operation with real compassion.

Need to Clone this Doctor

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Excellent doctor. I went many years without medical care because it was hard to find a physician who listened and allowed the patient to participate in a plan of care. Thanks for giving me my health back.

Dr Blake Leslie

Posted on October 29th, 2009

I was referred to him by my endo. I find that the time spent with patient, is wonderful. When he is with you you are the only one he thinks about. Get test results back quickly and when he gets a result he feels that you need to hear from him he schedules an appt and will not give it to you over the phone. Therefore you are not left wondering what the next plan of action is. He is up on research and is continually searchin for what works for the individual. He is the first dr I have felt comfortable with in 40 years. He reminds me of a Dr I went to when I was a child in Chicago area

Lack of Experience shows!

Posted on December 2nd, 2008