A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darrell M. Wilson practice?
Dr. Darrell Wilson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists, and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.