inactive

Darrell R Mease MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Grove, OK

2.5

March 19th, 2015
DR. MEASE IS GRAT, WISHED I STILL LIVED IN THE AREA MISS HIM...

March 17th, 2015
I have known Dr. for 25 years or more he has always been up standing and honest to me, without his knowledge in medicine I would not have the strong will to fight my health problems, he always try to do what is best for his patient his biggest problem is he believes in them to much and some of them take advantage of him...... God Bless him!

February 7th, 2015
TERRIBLE STAFF.
Dr. Mease is an okay dr, my complaint with him is his computer. He stays on it the ENTIRE time and doesn't look up to even explain things. MAJOR STAFF PROBLEMS. The girls in the office and front desk area are complete JERKS! They are not friendly or helpful. They made my appointment for the wrong location and got furious because they had to make another appointment. They gave us dirty looks on our first visit, they do not make you feel welcome at all. We changed doctors because of this.

September 11th, 2011
Good Doctor...Poor Staff
I changed to a different doctor not because of his work with me and my family, but because of the staff and thier lack of carring about the patient nor the business. Six times on two different occasions we tried to get a billing coding problem changed and allthough they said they would do it, it never got done. Three times I called about a prescription that I needed changed and it never got done nor did I recieve a call.