Dr. Darrell Murray Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell Murray Sr?

March 22nd, 2017

Very unprofessional

June 12th, 2016

Very Friendly Environment

This was my first time seeing Dr. Murray at his Cascade office and everything went very well. They drew my blood with ease with was a first for me. A Nigerian Nutritionist came in the room and he gave me a free wight loss counseling session that showed me some things I was doing wrong with my approach to weight loss. They called me back the next week to discuss my lab results and enrolled me in the weight loss program for no extra charge. I think good went to great since after the first week I already lost 3 lbs.

April 18th, 2016

Happy Patient

Take the time to get to know you

November 12th, 2015

Great bedside manor!

Dr. Murray was very professional. Initially I was leery of my blood being taken, because I have never given blood on the first visit to any physicians office. However, he explained why it was important. He listened to everything I said and gave me prescriptions that were very helpful. I am not a big fan of drugs. Nevertheless, the prescriptions he gave me were very accurate in terms of addressing my pain issues. His advice corroborated with a neurosurgeon friend of mine, so I was confident in his analysis.

July 15th, 2015

Please make sure your nurses know how to pull blood and do so in a sanitary manner!

My experience was terribly warped by THE most INEXPERIENCED NURSES ever! Please do not allow them to take any blood from you! The ladies that extracted blood for my annuals were both inexperienced and it was the most unpleasant experience ever! The short-haired black lady used a gloveless finger to keep tapping my veins (*mind you, she never replaced the tip of the glove that she pulled off, and said it was the only way she could find the vein, so she touched the needle before it entered my arm-MOST UNSANITARY), and she walked out of the room with the tourniquet still on my arm. I explained how badly it hurt, only for her to apologize and have another nurse come in (slender with golden colored hair) for a second stick! This clown left the needle in my arm, long after she'd extracted the necessary blood. By the way, after being asked questions for over an hour, by a Nigerian doctor in training who only rinsed his hands, but who was very nice, I was told by a second doctor that I might need more blood work. I told her that I did not think I could due to the inexperienced nurses that were absolutely terrible when it came to phlebotomy. I'm up tonight still in pain after the most horrifying visit ever. The female doctor, Dr. Carter was down to earth, as was the Nigerian doctor, who's name I didn't catch, but still, I did not ever see Dr. Murray. It was also recommended that I take two very dangerous prescriptions for two very minor problems. Too bad, I do my research, and I respectfully declined.

November 9th, 2014

wait time has really decreased :)

June 22nd, 2013

happy patient

front to back wait time has really improved.

September 20th, 2012

probably the longest wait time I have ever experienced

August 11th, 2017