A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Potter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Potter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Edge Reg Med Ctr, Troy, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Jack Potter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrell J. Potter practice?
- Dr. Darrell Potter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Potter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crossville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Big Rapids, MI.
See Crossville Surgeons.