Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darrell Potter
Dr. Darrell Potter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joplin, MO, with other offices in Ludington, MI and Fort Madison, IA (and 2 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Potter is affiliated with Ft Madison Community Hospital, Mercy Hospital Joplin (new) and Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Darrell Potter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Darrell Potter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.
Dr. Elvis Xhaferi
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Joplin, MO 0 mi7
Dr. Steven Weissfeld
Joplin, MO 0 mi37
Dr. James Smith III
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Joplin, MO 0 mi13