Learn more about Dr. Darrell Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Potter is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Potter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Potter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Edge Reg Med Ctr, Troy, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Jack Potter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrell J. Potter practice?
- Dr. Darrell Potter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Potter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crossville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Big Rapids, MI.
See Crossville Surgeons.