A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Potter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Potter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Regional Medical Center
- Dale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Jack Potter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrell J. Potter practice?
- Dr. Darrell Potter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Potter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, AL.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.