A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Reed, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Kent Reed DO and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell K. Reed practice?
- Dr. Darrell Reed has 6 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Reed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.