A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Reed, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Kent Reed DO and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell K. Reed practice?
- Dr. Darrell Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Reed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Gastroenterologists.