inactive

Darrell Stacey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2013
Best Doctor I have found to date
Dr. Stacey is very knowledgeable and stays current on medical care. He takes the time to know his patients and their background and remembers past visits and conversations. I never feel rushed and he always takes time to answer my questions or explain things that I may not understand or that I have not related to the current visit. Dr. Stacey incorporates a holistic approach to care, and understands, is tolerant, asked about other therapies I may be involved with and at times encourages alternative treatments to just drug therapy. His staff is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and willing to make sure I get GREAT medical care and coordination with other facilities. I moved from the area, and unless I find a doctor that can compete with the care and compassion of him and his staff, I will take time off of work and travel back to Orem to get superior care from Dr. Darrell Stacey and his superb staff !!!

March 20th, 2013
Dr. Stacey has been our family doctor for 15 years. His office staff is great and Dr. Stacey has been great in all our visits. I would highly recommend him.

September 28th, 2012
Spends time with you
Dr Stacey's team is the best group of professionals I have worked with. Dr. Stacey spends the time necessary to listen to me and formulate an accurate diagnosis. I don't feel rushed with him and I feel he is thorough. His assistant is very attentive and does what it takes to get things done quickly. The staff works well to make sure tests are covered by my insurance. Best medical team I have worked with !!!

March 6th, 2012
I have been with Dr Stacey for 19 years. Yes there is always a long wait but Dr Stacey takes his time with his and he makes sure you understand. I would highly recommend Dr Stacey.

November 3rd, 2011
I would never send my friends or family here. My mother's experience was horrible with Dr. Stacey. She had been going for years. There was always a long wait and you could never get anyone on the phone when you called. She would call on a Monday, and That Friday no one had called her back. Finally she was in pain and called her pharmacy to make sure that they had her medication in, the doctor had not yet called it in. she called Dr. Stacey's office to have them follow up, and waited three days before they finally called it in. That was usually how long it would take for them just to call in a prescription. Finally one time she was completely out of her medication, she called and said please call it in, because if I have to come down there in person and ask for my prescription again at your office it's not going to be pretty. (meaning she'd be crying and in pain) Then Dr. Stacey called her personally! To say that my sweet mother was threatening his staff. My mother changed right away after his rudeness. My mother is a very sweet, loving woman, and he knew that from treating her for several years. For him to talk to her like that shows he is a scum doctor and I would not recommend him to anyone who loves their family members!!

November 29th, 2010
Dr Stacey is the most compassionate physician I have ever seen. On occasion the front office staff can come across as methodical and uncaring; however, Dr Stacy more than makes up for them.

February 23rd, 2010
Excellent Doctor!!
He is an excellent doctor! He cares for his patients and and tries his best to understand you.