A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Thigpen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Thigpen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thigpen graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Thigpen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Edward Thigpen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darrell E. Thigpen practice?
- Dr. Darrell Thigpen has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Thigpen practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.