Dr. Darrell Thigpen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Darrell Thigpen?

Retired

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Dr Thigpen understands how a older person functions .. I am 72 yrs of age / He has been my mentor for the past five yrs / I was on 17 different meds & now he has me down to two meds / in the past 12 months he has motivated me in losing 81 lbs ./ I can never thank him enough/ he is now my friend & Doctor ...

Best Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Thigpen for over 20 yrs. before moving to California. I think the world of Doc as we would call him, his over all service was and still is the best.

Great Physician

Posted on August 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Thigpen for many years. I can honestly say this doctor cares about his patients. I'm a baby when it comes to physicians. He takes the time out with me and talk to calm me down since I suffer with white coat syndrome. That a condition when you see a doctor or nurse in a white coat, your heart rate increases along with your blood pressure. Dr. Thigpen has never rushed me to get to other patients that are waiting. I can't say anything bad about Dr. Thigpen. I wish we had other doctors like this doctor. Oh please do not let me forget about my nurse (Terry), who is no longer there. Terri was like a sister to me. She really did take time out of her BUSY schedule to always talk to me about anything. I will always cherish out relationship and how she made me feel. She will be missed.

AWESOME

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Dr. Thigpen is an excellent Doctor. He is very cary and takes his patients and their conditions seriously! He is very attentive adn thorough. He also follows up when you have to see other doctors. He has not dropped the ball one time with me seeing other doctors. He is AWESOME!

Posted on December 30th, 2009

very caring physician and excellent knowledge with diagnosis. Long time patient and I'm impressed by the low turnover with the office staff.

Posted on September 30th, 2017