Dr. Darrell Troast Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell Troast?

November 6th, 2014

Dropped children as patients directly after 1st visit!

This doctor and his staff are rude and cold. We were excited to have a pediatrician that would provide our children with the care they needed in the event they were ill, but what we got was a certified letter in the mail saying that they would no longer care for our children after our very first visit! There was no explanation and when we called to ask why, they continued to be elusive and we never got a reason for denial of services or a referral to another pediatrician. My husband and I were flabbergasted at the situation. (The receptionist who booked our appointment was a wonderful woman and very warm) During our visit the nurse asked me several times if our children were up-to-date with their immunizations, to which I said, I believe so, but that is why we are here - the doctor will know whether or not they are due for anything. Why I had to repeat myself is beyond me. The doctor NEVER even asked us about immunizations, was very cold when he was in the room, and seemed irritated when I told him that my daughter (10yrs) would not be undressing for her exam. We had never met this man, and my daughter was uncomfortable being naked and looked at down there by a man she doesn't know at all. (Wouldn't you be?) Very disappointed with this physician and his staff!

March 19th, 2014

horrible doctor!!

We decided we wanted to stick with Vince but I really wanted to get her in. She had a bump on her nipple that he never checked out and she had been vomiting and had diarrhea with a fever and Told me she wasto happy to be sick. Now here we are her sneezing, coughing , stuffed up nose (can't hardly breath), vomiting and diarrhea. So needless to say I'll NEVER see that pos ever again for either of my kids!! If I was able to I wouldn't give him any stars!!

May 12th, 2013

Excellent

Dr Troast is amazing. He does not talk over my son. He talks to him, plays with him, and is awesome with him. Both my sons are great with him. Normally my two year old is fearful of everyone. But he warms up to Dr. Troast immediately. He is just wonderful

March 9th, 2012

My children have seen this doctor since 1994. He is extremely knowledgable, kind to the children and sensitive to a mother' s questions. The office is clean, efficient and divided into sick and well child waiting areas. I would highly recommend this doctor especially for families who prefer a healthy lifestyle.

July 12th, 2017