A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Wadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Wadas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadas
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Wadas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadas graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wadas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope-Good Samaritan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell D Wadas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell D. Wadas practice?
- Dr. Darrell Wadas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Wadas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.