A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Wadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Wadas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Wadas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadas graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wadas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope-Good Samaritan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell D Wadas MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell D. Wadas practice?
- Dr. Darrell Wadas has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Wadas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.