A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Weinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Weinman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Weinman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weinman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Theodore Weinman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrell T. Weinman practice?
- Dr. Darrell Weinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Weinman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Medford, OR.
See Medford Surgeons.