Dr. Darrell Widmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrell Widmer?

June 20th, 2010

Not there for you when you really need him.

Called the doctor's office 1st thing in the morning due to feeling very ill. I described my symptoms & they told me they would call me back. They did call me back 2 hours later & told me they would not see me, nor would they call in a prescription. This was on a Friday of all days (with Doctors offices being closed on Saturdays)The instructions I was gived were "If you feel worse, go to a wellness clinic or the emergency room" I called another doctor 25 miles away that I had not seen in 2 years, and as busy as he was, he took me right in. I had strep throat! I thanked that doctor for seeing me on that day and he told me "Every one of my patients are important and deserve immediate attention when ill. If I cannot see them which is rare, I will ALWAYS prescribe for them"Needless to say, Dr Widmer sent the exact opposite message (that I was not important or deserving) I will not be going back to see Dr Widmer again!

April 18th, 2009

Patient for 6-7 years

I've been a patient of Dr. Widmer's since 2002. I think he is an excellent physician, he has an exceptional staff, he listens, takes time to get to know his patients and is just an all around fantastic doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who will take the time to listen to your concerns and who genuinely cares about his patients.

July 27th, 2017