A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Williams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell James Williams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Darrell Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrell Williams practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.