A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Williams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell James Williams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Darrell Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Williams practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.