A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Wong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Wong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell W Wong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Darrell Wong has 7 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Wong practices Allergy & Immunology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Allergists.