A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Wong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Wong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell W Wong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Darrell Wong has 7 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Wong practices Allergy & Immunology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Allergists.