A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrell Wudunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrell Wudunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wudunn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wudunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrell Wudunn, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wudunn graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wudunn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrell Wudunn MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darrell Wudunn practice?
- Dr. Darrell Wudunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrell Wudunn practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.