A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pike Community Hospital
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Adams DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darren Adams practice?
- Dr. Darren Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Adams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.