A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Barefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Barefield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Barefield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barefield graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Barefield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren W Barefield MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Darren W. Barefield practice?
- Dr. Darren Barefield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darren Barefield practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Nephrology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists, Baton Rouge Oncologists, and Baton Rouge Nephrologists.