Gastroenterologist,

3.0

Caring & Patient show details Caring & Patient
Feb 3rd, 2012

I highy recommend getting an appt with Dr. Baroni if you are having gastro-intestinal problems. I had seen 3 GI drs prior to seeing him for reflux. He is the first one that found what was wrong with me. He genuinly cared about the problem I had been having and wanted to help me out. The staff was very pleasant. I had an procedure in their Gainesville office, the staff was very nice and personable. No problems after the procedure.

A Nightmare! show details A Nightmare!
Jul 30th, 2011

He damaged my throat cutting a piece of my Epiglottis after an endoscopy.

Don't get a procedure done with him show details Don't get a procedure done with him
Apr 8th, 2011

Never get a procedure done with Dr. Baroni please. He does not make you have a follow up! I had an endoscopy and a ph test (with the bravo capsule for acid reflux)...well.. my pain got so bad after I had this procedure done that ended up in the emergency room. I called his office and they were careless, plus his stuff did not give me a call with the test results until 2 weeks later because he took 2 WEEKS to review the tests... I need to find a new doctor because I'm still having problems with my stomach :(