Dr. Darren Bergey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 12th, 2015
Staff has horrible curtesy... Make you wait more then 1.5 hrs with an appointment. Front desk is a guy with rude manner.

October 9th, 2015
Best Surgeon, in every aspect. Character, precessionalim, care, compassion, kind, understanding, lazier focused.

April 20th, 2015
Great surgeon explains in detail

November 16th, 2014
I saw Dr. Bergey for a Worker's Comp injury. On my third visit, he was very rude to me, yelling at me, and telling me that most of my injury was pre-existing. Needless to say, I did not use him when it came time for surgery. I would not recommend him to anyone. He has a rude and arrogant demeanor. When a person is injured, and not feeling their best, they need a compassionate doctor to put their trust in. Not someone that is going to yell at them, and make them feel worse.

September 14th, 2014
Honest..
If even though I didn't need surgery. Dr Bergey hooked me up with proper meds & therapy to deal with my on going lower back pain. I'm sorry he was no longer available to me.

May 26th, 2013
I had a major surgery with doctor Bergey and had a major complication. My artery was cut durning the operation. I received tons of blood and my wife was told to pray. I lived but still had severe pain. I saw another doctor who had to re do my surgery . I have improved since the pain is now tolerable compared to what i was left with docter Bergey.

July 5th, 2012
FRAUD
Anyone that has good insurance they are willing to keep doing surgeries on you. If you are elderly, they play mind games with you. One thing leeds to another surgery. MONEY HUNGRY!!

March 30th, 2012
promise breaker
It is so nice when you have had a Major surgery that you get the surgeon you started with visiting you and addressing your needs himself one n awhile. Not another doctor of a different practice.

December 15th, 2011
He is the Best!
Dr. Bergey made a small, simple matter of a triple-fusion in my spine. Amazing!

August 4th, 2011
Extremely Pleased and Grateful
After a work related injury and seeing several doctors I consulted with Dr. Bergey. Best decision I ever made regarding my back issue. His staff and assistants are very personable and approachable and a pleasure to speak with, which.. as I know from experience is hard to come by. Dr.Bergey knows exactly what my back issues are and is/will offer his medical opinions to the insurance company to get the treatment I need.. and for that, my family and I are very fortunate and grateful. Injured Worker:)

May 13th, 2011
Dr. Bergey is the Best! He really cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen to give the right treatment for you. He is very caring and straight to the point.He knows what his is doing.

November 23rd, 2010
A savior, I've been to many doctor's and finally found one that helped me. Dr. Bergey provided an accurate diagnosis, has a great bedside manner and he's not afraid to answer a question. A doctor who hasn't forgotten why he became a doctor. Thank you