A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Brennan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Brennan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from MD from University College Dublin Medical School, 1996.
Dr. Brennan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren D Brennan MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Darren D. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Darren Brennan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Darren Brennan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.