A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Brennan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Brennan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from MD from University College Dublin Medical School, 1996.
Dr. Brennan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren D Brennan MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Darren D. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Darren Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Brennan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.