A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Brenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Brenner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brenner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Michael Brenner MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darren M. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Darren Brenner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Brenner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.