Dr. Darren Brenner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren Brenner?

January 13th, 2016

Great doctor, terrible nursing staff

Dr. Brenner is great: knowledgeable, skilled, creative. Like a detective, he has unravelled my multiple problems and treated them one by one, finding the right solution each time. Unfortunately, his nurse almost undoes all the good he does. She is impatient, provides wrong information, gets offended at patients' questions, and blames the patient if the medications do not work!

October 19th, 2015

Me, Not Computer

It is typical nowadays for physicians to spend most of their face-time with the patient not looking at the patient's face (or any other part of the patient)---rather, they peer into the computer and do not very much take history or examine---I often feel that I could have telephoned in my appointment rather than appear in person. I was impressed that when I saw Dr Brenner he had taken the trouble to review my history BEFORE he came into the room (he had seen me once before, long ago) and then interacted with me rather than his computer.

April 17th, 2012

Reviewed my medical charts before I had my appointment and even hilighted items he had questions and concerns about. Took the time to sit and talk to me and explain things to me. Very informative and very nice!!! They only downfal is he referred me to Dr Boller who was a joke.

April 1st, 2016