Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Goose Island
675 N St
Chicago, IL 60611
312-695-5620
Locations and availability (3)

|  DOES NOT LISTEN  |  show details
by Ashley on Jan 23rd, 2014

I went to Dr. Brenner with diagnosed intestinal blockages. He did not care to look further into how to solve my problem. I was missing college, constantly in the hospital on morphine and other pain medicines throwing up 40 times per day in severe pain. He wrote it off as stress and told me not to apply to nursing school because it will only stress me more. I later went to Dr. Gamigami out of Silver Cross who did a laparoscopic procedure cutting out a baseball sized ball of scar tissue directly where my pain was. I now can exercise, live my life and I am in nursing school!!! Please get second opinions!!!

|  I THINK DOCTOR BRENNER IS GOOD TO MY MOTHER MISS KING, AN THAT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

TODAY, IS 11/16/2012, DR BRENNER IS MY MOTHERS DOCTOR, AND I AND MY MOTHER THINK DOCTOR BRENNER IS A VERY, VERY GOOD DOCTOR, HE HAS A WONDERFUL PERSONILITY, AN GREAT BED SIDE MANNER, AN HIS NO'S HIS JOB, HE DICOVERED MY MOTHER HAD A LESSION PALUP IN 2010, IN TIME, SO IT DIDNT GET TO CANCER, AND MY MOTHER AND I WILL ALWAYS BE GREATFUL TOO DOCTOR BRENNER FOR THAT, HE STARTED AND DOCTOR BENTRUM AND HIS TEAM FINISHED IT, AND IM GREATFUL TOO DOCTOR BRENNER AND DOCTOR BENTRUM THE BOTH ARE WONDERFUL DOCTORS TO MY MOTHER AN PROBABLY OTHER PATIENTS TOO, I WISH THEY WERE MY DOCTORS, EVERY BODY DONT FIND GREAT DOCTORS NO EVERY BODY DONT BUT I THINK WIN YOU DO FIND A WONDERFUL GREAT EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR YOU WANT TOO KEEP THEM, AN ITS GOOD TO LET OTHERS NO OF GOOD DOCTOR, SO YOU CAN SEPERATE THE AVERAGE DOCTOR FROM THE GREAT AN THE BEST DOCTORS, CAUSE THATS WHAT WE ALL WANT THE BEST DOCTORS THE BEST THAT INCLUDE ACCURATE DIANOSIS, AND TESTING, AND PERSONILITYS AND BED SIDE MANNERS, ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE IMPORTANT TO A PATIENT, AN DOCTOR BRENNER IS WONDERFUL WITH MY MOTHER AN IM SO GREATFULTO HIM AS MY MOTHERS DOCTOR, I GIVE DOCTOR BRENNER, A 10 STARS, HES WONDERFUL TO MY MOTHER, AN IM SO BLESS AN HAPPY HOW MY MOTHERS DOCTORS TREAT HER AT NORTH WESTERN M HOSPITAL ITS A GREAT HOSPITAL, AND MY MOTHER WOULD LOVE MORE AN MORE DOCTORS LIKE DOCTOR BRENNER YES YES YESSENCERLEY, MISS KINGS DAUGHTER, AN THIS IS MY OINION OF DOCTOR BRENNER HES GREAT!TO MY MOTHER, AN THAT MAKES ME, ME, AND MY MOTHER, VERY HAPPY!

Nov 5th, 2012

Thank you for so much!Sincerely, Jessica Schwarz

|  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

Reviewed my medical charts before I had my appointment and even hilighted items he had questions and concerns about. Took the time to sit and talk to me and explain things to me. Very informative and very nice!!! They only downfal is he referred me to Dr Boller who was a joke.