A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Bruck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Bruck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Bruck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruck graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bruck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren S. Bruck practice?
Dr. Darren Bruck practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Urologists.