A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Chao, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Chao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bryan
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren D Chao MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Darren D. Chao practice?
- Dr. Darren Chao has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Chao practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bryan, OH.
See Bryan Radiologists.