A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Coleman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
- Gooding County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren W Coleman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darren W. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Darren Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Coleman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Gooding, ID.
See Twin Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.