A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Corteen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Corteen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corteen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corteen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Corteen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corteen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Corteen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren P Corteen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darren P. Corteen practice?
- Dr. Darren Corteen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Darren Corteen practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watseka, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Marshfield Primary Care Doctors, Marshfield Sports Medicine Doctors, and Marshfield Orthopedic Surgeons.