A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Corteen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Corteen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corteen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corteen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Corteen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corteen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Corteen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren P Corteen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darren P. Corteen practice?
- Dr. Darren Corteen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Darren Corteen practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watseka, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Marshfield Primary Care Doctors, Marshfield Sports Medicine Doctors, and Marshfield Orthopedic Surgeons.