A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Esposito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Esposito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Esposito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esposito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren D. Esposito practice?
Dr. Darren Esposito practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.