A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Farber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Farber, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Farber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Michael Farber DO and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Darren M. Farber practice?
- Dr. Darren Farber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darren Farber practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Neurologists.