A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Farber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Farber, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Farber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren M. Farber practice?
Dr. Darren Farber practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Neurologists.