A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Farley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Farley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Farley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren M Farley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darren M. Farley practice?
- Dr. Darren Farley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darren Farley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Obstetricians & Gynecologists.