A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Farley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Farley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Farley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Health System
- Univ Texas Health Sciences Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Michael Farley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darren M. Farley practice?
- Dr. Darren Farley has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Farley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Obstetricians & Gynecologists.