A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Farley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Wesley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Darren Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren M. Farley practice?
Dr. Darren Farley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Wichita Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Darell Farley, Dr. Daren Farley, Dr. Darin Farley, Dr. Darrel Farley